torsdag 21 juli 2011

Greetings from Dordogne

Resting in my garage I got the following report from my owner: Just finished a great ride around Bergerac. When god created this region he really thought about two types (or in my case two types in one person) wine-lovers and cyclists. Whether you are a grimpeur or a rouleur you will absolutely find great rides here. OK it's not the alpes but the rolling hills provide some great challenges for everyone. If you bring a map or a GPS you can find so many varations because of the vast web of small roads windling through the vineyards. From this first ride I can't report any sightings of yellow bikes but I will share one of the white Cannondale that I borrowed from my father in law (a great man who has biked his way across most parts of France and also finished Vätternrundan on a citybike!).
Soon it's time to switch the French TV on and see who will be strongest up the Galibier. My guess is we will have a new guy in maillot jaune tonight...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar